Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 12 of 14 : Live High


Yes today's picture is inspired by Jason MR.A-Z and his song "Live High". Mraz is one of the few reasons why I still play the guitar and believe in the beauty of music amongst the dreadful sounding mainstream music I hear all the time from phones and radios.

His music does wonders to me and my emotions. It builds me up and breaks me down. I once broke down listening to the song Beautiful Mess cause I thought about something which brought me to tears. I don't know why I found it sad after so long but yeah it did bring me to tears. His music gives me hope too and a reason why I still believe in love. The song "Lucky" brings about how I feel right now, being in love with her whom is closer to me than my best friend. Even amongst the fears I have and the paranoia that is me every time I hear that song all those fears go away cause I feel like she's next to me when I hear it. Its real important to me that I have to say it, I mean its my blog so I'm gonna say what I like and not care bout what people think. Cause she's real important to me and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her. I can barely phantom what might happen.

Anyways today went out with the guys and bought myself some new shoes. Not the air force ones I wanted but its something for dress and not for sport. So yeah it fits nice. I'm gonna wear it to work tomorrow. I've got to go do something ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment